ARTS group (Autonomous and ResilienT Systems) focus on the control of resilient cyber-physical systems. Our goal is to define and optimize a global control by including:
- Instrumentation of systems for gathering the required information (nothing more and nothing less).
- Data processing for diagnostic (identify the state of the system) and for prediction (how the system will evolve).
- Control to optimize a desire functionality of a distributed system.
- Dynamic programming languages for embedded software.
- Software architectures and middleware for multi-robot systems.
- Data networking and security
Proposed solutions involve confidence that requires to secure the data and to guarantee it veracity. The group expertise is highlighted through a platform on security and a platform of mobile robots. As an example, those platforms include the deployment of IoT networks through the security perspective and the mobility of sensors and actuators.